Here are the reports that have been updated to calculate based on the start and end dates for Family Strengths and Stressors.
FAMILY STRENGTHS AND STRESSORS
- Located in the General Reports column.
- This report replaces the High Needs report.
- Stressors are counted based on the start date of the report (existing families) or on the enroll date (new families). This follows the same logic as the 18-19 APR
- The report calculations have been updated to count the actual # of Stressors each month to determine overall visit frequency expectations
- Details have been added to the report to help you understand how this report works
- The report columns have changed to give you each piece of data used to determine whether the benchmark is being met.
- Sections related to Family Stressors and Visit Frequency have been updated
- Section II #3 a-p – aligns with Family Strengths and Stressors report
- Section II #4 – aligns with Family Strengths and Stressors report
- Section IV #1-2 – aligns with Family Strengths and Stressors and Visit Frequency reports
- Freq 1 and Freq 2 have been updated
- This report was updated to consider the start and end dates for Family Stressors and Additional Characteristics
- Any Family Stressor or Additional Characteristic that has an end date before the reporting period will not be counted in the MO Invoice
- Families may go from “low” to “high” needs in the reporting period, but never from “high” to “low”.
And finally….we updated the Demographics page.
EXPANDABLE AND COLLAPSIBLE
- Due to the length of each section, we now have Stressors, Characteristics and MIECHV Priority Population as expandable and collapsible sections.
- Open each section, update, save and collapse
DEFINITIONS ADDED TO FAMILY EXPERIENCES
- Click on “definitions” to see each Stressors definition as defined by PAT National