Over the weekend, we released an update to Contacts based on requests we’ve received from you. Here’s a summary of that update.
New Contact Type
- Text – When adding new contacts, “Text” will be an option in the drop-down menu.
You’ll now be able to better specify what “Other” is and run a report on these “other” contacts!
- When selecting “Other” as the Contact Type, you’ll get an Other specify field
- Main Admins can manage the Other specify selection list from the Setup section. Contacts has been added to the list of Setup options. It’s the next link under Preferences.
- New “Other Contacts” report. Select the Service Counts report. Other Contacts is below the Service Counts filters.
New Family Contacts Export
- A new export – Family Contacts – has been added to the Data Exports list.
- Data Exports are available to all admins from the home page.
We recently updated the MO Invoice sections II and III based on a request we received from the MO DESE office. Included in that update was a request we received from the field to have the Child Screenings section updated with pop-links.
Here’s a summary of all the updates.
Section II – Child Screenings
- Social-Emotional specific screenings and delays were added to the list.
- Each number reported in this section is also a pop-up link listing the children included in that number.
Section III – High Needs
- This section was updated to be alphabetical and be the same text as MO DESE.
- There was no change in calculations.
Over the weekend, we released a package focused on several requests we’ve received regarding more print options and an additional request about entering medical visits.
Here’s a summary of what we released.
- Goals/Plans – You can now print the Goals Overview table. Click on the print button in the page’s header bar. Select the date range to get a print version of the Goals Overview table for that time period.
- Contacts – You can now print each individual contact from the Contacts page. AND you can also choose to print the Contacts history table from the print button in the header bar.
- Resource Connections – Individual Resource Connections can now be printed complete with follow-ups and progress notes.
- Group Connections – On the Group Connections page, we’ve updated your print options when clicking on the print button. Now you can choose to print the plan by itself or the complete record.
GUARDIAN AND CHILD MEDICAL VISITS
When recording medical visits, you can now record more than 1 medical visit for the same date.
We received a request a while back to update the PAT ISR Report for PAT Approved User programs. We finally have been able to update and release the report this week.
The PAT ISR is updated according to PAT National’s 2018-2019 requirements. This report is available in the Admin / State / National reports column.
Thank you very much, Jamestown for your request and for your patience.
There have been a few updates to Coordinated Intake within the last week or so. Here’s an overview of what those are.
CASE STATUS SUMMARY REPORT
This report analyzes new coordinated intake applications – those created and received within a chosen period of time. The report was updated to include a breakdown of the following:
- Applications received and sent to home visiting agencies using Visit Tracker and enrolled / declined details.
- Applications that were sent to a referral agency (those not using Visit Tracker for home visiting services). More about Referral Agencies below.
- Of the applications declined, a table showing how many declined by each reason.
The Main Admin of the Coordinated Intake Agency can create and manage a list of agencies where applications are being referred outside the Visit Tracker Coordinated Intake system. When a coordinated intake worker closes an application indicating “referred to non VTprogram”, the worker selects the Referral Agency from this list created by the Admin. Referral Agency management is found in the Admin’s Setup section.
With the update, you can now categorize the agency and enter an email address. The Case Status Summary report will report on the Referral Agencies receiving applications and a breakdown by category as well.
If there is an email address associated with the Referral Agency, that person will receive an email notification that you sent them a referral.
EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS FOR VISIT TRACKER ADMINS
Email notifications were also added to the Visit Tracker accounts for cases where the Main Admin is not logging into Visit Tracker very often. It will notify them when an application has been delivered to their Visit Tracker account. This feature can be turned off and on from the Capacity row located on both the Admin home page and the CIAT List page.
ENROLLMENT REASONS FOR THE VISIT TRACKER ACCOUNTS
And finally, we updated the Enroll reasons for Visit Tracker to the following:
- Enrolled in home visiting – Was Enrolled. This reason enrolls the family into the home visiting program and assigns them to a home visitor. Because of the link between Coordinated Intake and home visiting services, Visit Tracker can report service delivery information for family’s coming through Coordinated Intake.
- Enrolled in other services – Was Enrolled in Referral Agency. There was no change to what happens when selecting this reason. Only the text was updated. The purpose, for this reason, is to be able to indicate that although the family was not enrolled in the home visiting services offered by the agency, the family was enrolled into other services offered by the agency.
Stay tuned for more Coordinated Intake updates coming soon.
We had a request recently to update the Family Home page with some additional information. Here’s what we did.
- The Family ID is now shown at the top of the page
- You can also find the Family ID on the Primary Guardian’s data page
Family Enrollment History
- We added the Family Enrollment History table to the bottom of the Family Home page
- Create new statuses and edit existing ones from this page.
- No change was made to the Primary Guardian page. You can still update and edit status from this page as well.
Let us know if you have any questions or other thoughts on improving Visit Tracker to meet your needs.
Beginning Wednesday, July 17, Kansas programs will be able to run exports for the assessments related to Foundations For School Success. The exports available are:
- Child and Family
- ASQ SE
- HOME IT
These exports can be found in the Reports section under the Admin / State / National column – just below KS KIDS. Here are some important details about these exports.
REQUIRED FIELDS – The following fields in Visit Tracker must have data entered for the exports to be successful.
| CHILD FIELDS||PRIMARY GUARDIAN FIELDS |
|Child State ID – This is the KIDS ID number|
Date of Birth
Relationship to Primary Guardian
Date of Birth
ASQ & ASQ SE DETAILS – A few notes about the ASQ & ASQ SE export
- ASQ-3 – For the ASQ export be sure to select ASQ-3 (National) as the tool type
- ASQ-SE2 – For the ASQ SE export be sure to select ASQ-SE2 (National) as the tool type. Also, be sure that the ASQ-SE2 is entered separately from the ASQ-3 screening record.
- Scores – Scores are required and should be entered as multiples of 5.
- If any of the Required Primary Guardian fields are blank, then no primary guardian data will be shown on the export.
HOME IT DETAILS – A few notes about the HOME IT export
- Scores are required
- Children with no date of birth will be excluded
Let us know if you have any questions.
We recently released a new feature for the MIECHV programs in Illinois. From the family and child sections, admins and home visitors can review the data that’s been collected and see what is upcoming for each family member.
Here’s an overview of the new MIECHV Form 2 page:
- “MIECHV Form 2” is a new page in the Family and Child sections. It’s the last link in the left navigation bar
- The page lists each family member at the top that is included in Form 2 reporting for the current reporting period.
- Data Summary – click on Data Summary for each family member to view the status of each construct that is applicable to that member. That section will expand and give you a summary of each construct, the data that has been collected and what’s upcoming.
- Upcoming Data Collection – This section will list all the upcoming items in 1 section for all family members.
- Reminders and Data Entry – For all upcoming items, you can set a reminder for that item by clicking on the bell or click on “+” sign to go directly to the data entry page for that item.
- Printing – You can print each section individually (click on the print icon for each section) or print all sections (click on the print icon at the top right).
Hopefully this feature make your data collection and quality oversight a little easier!
With the updates to Enrollment History and Statuses, we received a request recently to have the Exit Summary report be updated on how it reports the various enrollment periods. Here’s a summary of the updates.
The Exit Summary will now sum up all enrollment periods and report on the latest enrollment period.
- Total months enrolled (all enrollment periods) – New column. If a family has more than 1 Active/Exited period, this column will sum up the total # of months within each.
- Total private visits (all enrollment periods) – New column. This column sums up all private contacts within each enrollment period.
- # Months enrolled (latest enrollment) – Updated column. Reports the total number of months enrolled in the latest enrollment period.
- Total private visits – Since latest enroll date – Updated column. Reports the total number of private visits in the latest enrollment period.
- Total Private Visits – This Date Range – Updated column. This column will report the number of private visits in the date range for all enrollment periods within the date range. So if for some reason a family exits, enrolls and exits again in the date range, this column will sum up all visits in the date range between each active/exited status.
This report is also now available in both HTML and CSV (excel) formats.
Here’s an update on the latest happenings and what to look forward to.
- Protective Factors Survey 2 – Version 2 of the PFS is now available.
- APR & PMR Milestones Update – When “No” appears for Milestones, it will link to the list of PVRs where Milestones was not reviewed for a child on the PVR.
- HIPPYUSA Quarterly Report – Families & Home Visits – This report was released a few weeks ago. Hopefully, it’s improved your end of year reporting.
IN THE FINAL PHASE OF TESTING
- Coordinated Intake Referral Report – The Case Status Summary report is being updated so Coordinated Intake agencies can complete their state reports.
- MIECHV Form 2 Data Tracking – A data tracking page is being added to the Illinois programs’ family section. This page will display what data has been collected and what is upcoming as of the current date for each family.
- Report Processing Improvements – More improvements are being made to decrease the loading time for these larger reports. We appreciate your patience.
- Form 2 Colorado Updates – Updates to the Colorado report are being made so that report will properly report on the primary guardian.
- Kansas Assessment Exports – We’re working with the Kansas State Department of Education to have exports available for the I/T HOME, ASQ and ASQ-SE. Once available, KS programs will be able to upload these files into the Kansas State database.
- PAT ISR Updates – The latest ISR for the 18-19 program is about to start development.
- Reminder Improvements – We’ve received suggestions on how to improve Reminders and will be updating soon.
- HIPPY Age 2 Curriculum – The Age 2 Curriculum will be added to Visit Tracker and available in August.
- More Print Options – More printing features will be added to Contacts, Goals and Resource Connections.