The Coordinated Intake system has been updated.
With this update, coordinated intake and home visiting agencies can:
- Manage multiple incoming and outgoing referrals for a single family
- Specify referrals as going to home visiting agencies or community partners
- Track each referral through completion
- Manage a list of specific agencies that send and receive referrals
- Review all referrals from 1 Referrals page
- Review a summary of all families and referral totals from the Family List page
- Navigate to and update referrals from the the Referrals and Family List pages
New training manuals are posted here and have been added to the Training page.
Coordinated Intake Manuals (last update 1/29/2021)
- 101 Manual – Coordinated Intake Agency [online presentation | download powerpoint | pdf]
- 101 Manual – Home Visiting Agency [online presentation | download powerpoint | pdf]