For Coordinated Intake Agencies, the Case Status Summary and CIAT Export reports have been updated.
Case Status Summary
- This report analyzes new applications
- For the CI Agency that is running the report, a new application is an application created by the CI Agency or received by the CI Agency.
- Use the date range filter to specify which new applications to be summarized.
- The report will breakdown those applications based on their current status of Open, Closed, or Received as well as the % enrolled and declined.
- The CIAT Export will list all new applications and details related to the Case Status Summary report.
- To get the list of applications reported in the Case Status Summary, use the same date range.
*A note about closed applications with Reason = “referred to non VT program”
- The Case Status Summary report will display a Referral Agency table which breaks down all applications “referred to a non VT program”. This table will list how many applications were sent to each Referral Agency
- The Referral Agency list can be managed by the administrator for the Coordinated Intake Agency in Setup > Referral Agency