We hope you all had a good Thanksgiving break. Here’s the latest improvements added to Visit Tracker.
REPORTS and EXPORTS
- Child Data Export – A new column was added “# of months enrolled”
- State ID Export – This file has been updated based on the latest requriements.
DATA FIELDS and INPUTS
- Guardian Data – Primary and Secondary Languages – Nepali was added to the selection list
- Guardian Data – 2nd Email Address – You can enter a 2nd email address
- Home Visitor Data – Home Visitor ID will now display at the top of the home visitor’s data page.
PERSONAL VISIT RECORD (PVR)
- Milestones Reviewed – You can select Yes or No manually for Milestones. If you record an Emerging or Achieved milestone, “Milestones Reviewed” will automatically change to Yes. However, you now have manual control over the Yes/No selection.
- Calendar – Scheduling a private contact – Children that have exited the program will no longer appear in the list of children when scheduling a private contact
UPCOMING – Here are a few items we are working on and coming soon….
- PAT Family Synthesis Record
- Case weight update
- New Resource Connection and Information Shared reports