We recently added the HFA Site Profile Report to the list of Admin reports for Healthy Families America programs.
Here are a few details about the report:
- Reports data on primary guardians and the target child(ren)
- The target child is defined as the first child enrolled OR the youngest child enrolled in the family if there is more than 1. In the case of twins, both would be reported.
- The numbers reported are also links to a pop-up list of the individuals counted in that number
- There is a feature at the top to “Export details to excel”. This will list all guardians with the target children that are included in the report along with the related data.
- Ready to view / Pending – This is a complex report which at times could take some time to calculate. This feature will allow you to run the report move on to other things and return to check when it’s ready to view
- Run the report for Program or Home Visitors – Admins can either get the overall program numbers or can run a check of each home visitor’s data.
- Date Range – Filters for families that have received a PVR within the date range
- Site/Fund Code – Will report families that are assigned the site that is selected and whether that code is current at the time of the report
- MIECHV Target Child – If selected “Yes”, Will report the children marked as Target and their guardians. “No” will report all children and their guardians.