Here’s an update on the latest happenings and what to look forward to.
SUGGESTIONS FROM THE FIELD
Requests that have come in through the Help Desk, email or phone calls. Keep submitting your suggestions. We’re listening. submit suggestion
- Email verifications – We added the ability to turn on/off email verifications when enrolling a new guardian. This feature is in Preferences under Guardian Fields to Display
- Assessments list – Also in Preferences, you can now decide which assessments to be displayed. No more long list!
PROJECTS IN TEST (SOON TO BE RELEASED)
RIGHT FROM THE START (RFTS)
- A new program model in West Virginia has joined the Visit Tracker family. We are currently adding the RFTS Client Tracking Sheet.
REPORT UPGRADES – The following reports are being upgraded and we’re adding the CSV format so you can also open in Excel
- Service Counts
- Personal Visit Record Report
- Visit Frequency
- Exit Summary
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
PLANNING GUIDE & PVR SYNC (PAT)
- We’re updating the information that will transfer from the Planning Guide to the Personal Visit Record
PAT PVR UPDATES
- The PAT PVR is being reordered to match the PAT Personal Visit Record
- Additional style and feature improvements are being made as well
HFA CHEERS CHECK-IN TOOL
- A new assessment is being added to the list directly related to HFA programs.
- With this project, we’ll be improving the Next Due Date functionality for all assessments and allowing you to easily have a Reminder added based on the Next Due Date.
REMINDERS ON THE CALENDAR – IMPROVEMENT
- It was brought to our attention that with Reminders showing up on the calendar, it can get a little overwhelming for Admins seeing all Reminders set by home visitors. Glad to hear that the new feature is being used. We’re adding some improvements to better control this.
These projects are ready and waiting to get started.
- HFA Reports – We’ll be adding a new HFA report reporting model and benchmark performance measures
- HIPPY – We’re working on Program Funding and Additional Staff inputs to allow HIPPY programs the ability to enter all required data for the quarterly report.