All Visit Tracker Reports have different filters that can be used to get the most specific data possible.
Here are some of the filters you will see on our reports:
- Date Range – When a date range is entered, the data in that date range will be displayed. You can run a report for any time frame that you would like. A year, a month or even just one day. Do you want to see data from 3 years ago? You can set your date range back several years. The Start Date of the report will default to the date that is set up by the main admin. The End Date will default to the date you are running your report.
- Site Code – If your program uses Site/Fund Codes, then you can filter every report by site code. This makes reporting for multiple funders very easy. Site Codes are set up under the Main Admin Set Up. If you are using site codes, you will want to be sure that every family has a site code entered.
- Home Visitor – As an admin, you will see most reports can be run by Home Visitor. By running a report by Home Visitor, you will see data that relates only to that home visitor. For some reports, this can get tricky. If a family has had more than one Home Visitor, that family may show on multiple reports, or they may only show on one report, depending on the way the report pulls the data. On some reports, you will also see Active/Inactive checkboxes. This relates to the status of the home visitor. If you have Home Visitors that have been deactivated during the year, then you will want to check to show the inactivate home visitors. If you forget to check this box, then any data from that deactivated home visitor will not show in your report.
- Status – On many reports, you will see an option to display Families/Children with a specific Status. You will have the options of Active, Exited, Inactive/On Hold, Mailing, Waiting List, and Recruit. When you select a status, this will show the families that currently have that status.
- Format – Some reports will have an option for you to pick a format, either HTML or CSV. The HTML format will be a PDF, and the CSV will kick your report into a spreadsheet. The CSV file makes it easy to filter and sort your data to better meet your needs.
- Order by – This option will allow you to sort your report based on Family Name or Enrollment date. Different reports will have different sorting options.
- Family or Child – Several reports will give you the option of running Child data or Family data. Be sure you are selecting the type of data you that you want.
- PAT Related Reports – Any report that is related to Parents As Teachers reporting (APR, PMR, Visit Frequency) will look at families that are assigned to home visitors listed as a “PAT Affiliate”. This is under the Home Visitor tab and on the Home Visitor profile page.