There are 3 projects in development that I would like to share some details on.
CHILD SCREENING RECORDS
In this project, we’ll be making several improvements to the Child Screening Records.
- The Screening Record will be separated by screening type. When recording a screening, you will now choose to record a Developmental, Social-Emotional, Health, Hearing, Vision or PAT Health record.
- If a referral is needed based on the specific screening, you will be able to record a Resource Connection specific to that screening.
- The Resource Connections resulting from a screening will be listed in a table on the Screenings page. They will also be listed in a table in the Family Resource Connections page and on the PVR.
- Main Admins will be able to manage the screenings that are being conducted from the Setup > Screenings page. Improvements will be made to this section allowing programs to only show those records they are using and specify the tool being used for each screening
- All related screening reports will be updated
In the Supervision project, we’ll be adding specific records for supervision between supervisors and home visitors as well as supervision notes that can be recorded when discussing specific families.
- New Supervision page in the Calendar section will list all Staff Events scheduled marked as “Supervision”. You can also add new supervision events from this page.
- Supervisors that have been given access to Supervision will be able to record notes about the supervision session and family supervision notes for those families discussed.
- Family supervision notes will show up in the Family section. Notes can be added from this page as well.
- The Main Admin will be able to indicate which Helper Admins have the ability to record Supervision Records and will only be able to view those records in which they create along with the Main Admin
- There will be a compliance report available for HFA programs and the PAT APR will be updated as well as a general Supervision report.
Based on suggestions we’ve received, we’re making some improvements to Reminders. One change is to allow Helper Admins to manage Reminders not assigned to themselves. With this and the permission feature mentioned in the Supervision project, we’ll be changing the Add’l Admins section to Users in the Main Admin Setup where additional permissions can be granted to all Users in the account.
- Family and Record deletion can be granted to certain users or all users
- Helper Admins can be granted additional permissions to the Setup section
- Home Visitors can be given Helper Admin access for those that help with data entry. This particular feature will eliminate those instances where a home visitor has to have a separate Helper Admin login.
In this project, we’ll also be adding Calendar viewing control for all users.
- Admins can choose to view their own events or those for all.
- All users can choose which events they want to view on the calendar
These projects will be coming within the next couple of months along with support material to help you understand each update.