We recently added the HFA Site Profile Report to the list of Admin reports for Healthy Families America programs.
Here are a few details about the report:
- Reports data on primary guardians and the target child(ren)
- The target child is defined as the first child enrolled OR the youngest child enrolled in the family if there is more than 1. In the case of twins, both would be reported.
- The numbers reported are also links to a pop-up list of the individuals counted in that number
- There is a feature at the top to “Export details to excel”. This will list all guardians with the target children that are included in the report along with the related data.
- Ready to view / Pending – This is a complex report which at times could take some time to calculate. This feature will allow you to run the report move on to other things and return to check when it’s ready to view
- Run the report for Program or Home Visitors – Admins can either get the overall program numbers or can run a check of each home visitor’s data.
- Date Range – Filters for families that have received a PVR within the date range
- Site/Fund Code – Will report families that are assigned the site that is selected and whether that code is current at the time of the report
- MIECHV Target Child – If selected “Yes”, Will report the children marked as Target and their guardians. “No” will report all children and their guardians.
The CHEERS Check-In Tool is scheduled to be released by the end of the week. Here is a quick look at the new assessment.
Located in the Guardian > Assessments section. Choose CHEERS Check-In from the Add New list.
- Note: Not seeing CHEERS Check-In in your list? The Main Admin for your program can check in Setup to see if the tool is set to show. (see below for more details)
At the bottom, subscores are added up along with an overall Total. If the assessment is not complete, the scores will not be totaled. An “incomplete” indicator in red should help bring that to your attention in case a question was accidentally skipped. You will still be able to save your entry as incomplete and come back to it later.
Go to Reports > Assessment Reports > CHEERS Check-In Tool where you can run 2 types of reports
- Compliance report designed for Healthy Families America (HFA) Programs
- Detail Export to give you the details of each assessment conducted
MAIN ADMIN SETUP
Manage Preferences for CHEERS Check-In and all other assessments in the Setup > Preferences section
- Set only the assessments you are using to display
- Set the default for the Next Due Date field. Reminders can be created for the Next Due Date.
- THANK YOU KAREN W. FOR THE NEXT DUE DATE SUGGESTION!
Here’s an update on the latest happenings and what to look forward to.
SUGGESTIONS FROM THE FIELD
Requests that have come in through the Help Desk, email or phone calls. Keep submitting your suggestions. We’re listening. submit suggestion
- Email verifications – We added the ability to turn on/off email verifications when enrolling a new guardian. This feature is in Preferences under Guardian Fields to Display
- Assessments list – Also in Preferences, you can now decide which assessments to be displayed. No more long list!
PROJECTS IN TEST (SOON TO BE RELEASED)
RIGHT FROM THE START (RFTS)
- A new program model in West Virginia has joined the Visit Tracker family. We are currently adding the RFTS Client Tracking Sheet.
REPORT UPGRADES – The following reports are being upgraded and we’re adding the CSV format so you can also open in Excel
- Service Counts
- Personal Visit Record Report
- Visit Frequency
- Exit Summary
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
PLANNING GUIDE & PVR SYNC (PAT)
- We’re updating the information that will transfer from the Planning Guide to the Personal Visit Record
PAT PVR UPDATES
- The PAT PVR is being reordered to match the PAT Personal Visit Record
- Additional style and feature improvements are being made as well
HFA CHEERS CHECK-IN TOOL
- A new assessment is being added to the list directly related to HFA programs.
- With this project, we’ll be improving the Next Due Date functionality for all assessments and allowing you to easily have a Reminder added based on the Next Due Date.
REMINDERS ON THE CALENDAR – IMPROVEMENT
- It was brought to our attention that with Reminders showing up on the calendar, it can get a little overwhelming for Admins seeing all Reminders set by home visitors. Glad to hear that the new feature is being used. We’re adding some improvements to better control this.
These projects are ready and waiting to get started.
- HFA Reports – We’ll be adding a new HFA report reporting model and benchmark performance measures
- HIPPY – We’re working on Program Funding and Additional Staff inputs to allow HIPPY programs the ability to enter all required data for the quarterly report.