Here’s an update on the latest happenings and what to look forward to.
SUGGESTIONS FROM THE FIELD
Requests that have come in through the Help Desk, email or phone calls. Keep submitting your suggestions. We’re listening. submit suggestion
- Family Service Record is continuously being updated to report the new assessments being entered
- Household – Siblings Age will allow you type in the additional text to indicate whether the age is in weeks, months, years
PROJECTS SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE THIS WEEKEND
STATUS HISTORY IMPROVEMENTS
- Improvements are being made to the Enrollment and Status History for all children and guardians.
- Tutorials will be embedded into Visit Tracker to further explain these new features and help you understand how to correct any issues.
- Enrollment Info tutorial
- Status History tutorial
MIECHV PRIORITY POPULATIONS
- Yes / No / N/A choices have been added
- N/A is the default when entering a new guardian.
- The 3 auto-calculated fields have been updated to report based on these 3 options
- Form 1 is updated to report based on these 3 fields. N/A = Unknown / Did not report
CHILD LITERACY ACTIVITIES SURVEY & PAT PVR
- When answering the PAT PVR question “A family member read, told stories, and/or sang songs every day during the past week?”, an additional section to record the # days for each child will appear when the question is set to “Yes” or “No”.
- When saving the PAT PVR, the # of days will be added to the child’s Literacy Activity Survey located in the Child Health Info section
- This feature can be turned on or off from the Main Admin > Setup > Preferences section
APR ISSUES REPORTED
- Sections II #13, X #3 and X #4 corrections will be released this weekend.
PROJECTS IN THE TEST PHASE – SOON TO BE RELEASED
HIPPY ASSESSMENT REPORTS
- A new Assessment Reports section will be added to the HIPPY Reports column
- ASQ/Bracken & PFS/PII reports are being upgraded
- A new PICCOLO compliance report is being added
- Additionally, there will be direct links from the Assessments Reports under the Service Reports column to assessments known to be used by HIPPY programs
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
FORM 2 CORRECTION FOR ILLINOIS
- Issues and updates to the Form 2 IL report
PAT PVR UPDATES
- The PAT PVR is being reordered to match the PAT Personal Visit Record
- Additional style and feature improvements are being made as well
- Immunizations tracking is being added as a section in the Child Health Info section
- This is specific to Illinois and will be turned on for all Illinois programs
- It will be added to all programs in the Setup > Preferences. The Main Admin can turn this on if desired.
- With the growing list of Assessments, a new section is being added to Preferences in Setup allowing programs to only show those Assessments being used
These projects are ready and waiting to get started.
- West Virginia – Updates specific to WV Programs are being added. This will help get those programs up and running for the 18-19 program year. Welcome to Visit Tracker!
- Report updates – Reports will be updated and improved during the 3rd quarter (July – September)
- HFA Programs – CHEERS will be added and Family Levels will be updated
- A new program model will be added to Visit Tracker – Right From The Start.