Here’s an update on the latest happenings and what to look forward to.
SUGGESTIONS FROM THE FIELD
Requests that have come in through the Help Desk, email or phone calls. Keep submitting your suggestions. We’re listening. submit suggestion
- Released – Kansas KIDS Exports (released)
- In Development – Allowing text to be entered for the age of siblings in the Household section. This will allow you to indicate if the age is in days, weeks, months, or years.
PROJECTS RECENTLY RELEASED
Child Health Record (PAT Affiliate)
- This screening is located in the Child > Screenings section.
Kansas KIDS Exports
- The exports have been added to the Reports > Admin column for all Kansas programs to send in their exports to the state.
Site/Fund History Tracking
- Now when you are updating Site/Fund Codes, previous codes will be saved and tracked.
- View the Site/Fund Code history table at the bottom of guardian data page
PROJECTS IN THE TEST PHASE – SOON TO BE RELEASED
- This feature will allow you to set reminders that will appear on the home page.
- Set reminders specific to guardians, children or just a general reminder
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
Mid-America Head Start Family Assessment
Parents’ Assessment of Protective Factors (PAPF)
Status History Updates
- Editing and deleting capabilities will be added to existing entries
- Enhancements to date selection
These projects are ready and waiting to get started.
- HIPPY Assessment Reports
- Parent Outcomes Assessments – AAPI, HFPI and Parenting Stress Scale
- Family-Centered Assessments – Family Map
- PVR Improvements