First of all, thank you very much for communicating your needs through FAQ’s and Help. Here’s a list of all fixes and improvements that have been released within the last week. We thank you for your patience and continued feedback.
- HIPPYUSA, PFS and HOME reports were displaying all guardians in the program when a home visitor is logged in. The reports have been fixed and will only show the guardians assigned to that home visitor.
- Home visitors can now run the KIPS and LSP Family Score Sheet reports.
- Cooperative Parenting and Divorce (CPD) – The excel file has been corrected.
Reports: Service Counts
- Prenatal visits will now show on the Service Counts report when running the report ‘By Child’
Reports: Resource Referral
- The new selections for ‘Did family receive services as a result of this connection?’ are now displaying correctly.
- “Connect To” was showing twice. This has been corrected.
- Resource Connections are now listed from newest to oldest
- Format was restored to the version before the latest update
Demographics: MIECHV Priority Populations
- The check box for ‘Pregnant mom under 21’ is now auto-populating correctly
- CI Agency: The date of the CIAT can now be changed.
- CI agency: When an admin enters a CIAT, the “agent” name will now show the admin’s name
- VT Agency: There is now a print version. Click on ‘CIAT’ to view in the web browser. Or click on the print icon to get a printer friendly version.
Other FAQ Submissions
- The Resource Connection page will now show the connections ordered newest to oldest
- Mass emailing has been fixed