2 new projects have been completed and released earlier this week.
Child Disability, Delays, and Conditions
When adding a new child, the question is asked if the child has a delay, disability or condition at enrollment. If you check “Y” then a new question will appear along with the additional question if the child is receiving services.
- “Is this a developmental delay?” – New question added to specifically address MIECHV reporting and to be able to exclude children from MIECHV screening requirements if the answer is yes.
- These questions can be updated and tracked over time from the child’s Health Info section.
- The impact to reports is specific to Illinois reports – MIECHV Form 2 Illinois and the Data Tracking Report
- Link to tutorial: https://help.data-keeper.com/knowledgebase.php?article=40
Coordinated Intake – Illinois
- Archiving – Home visiting agencies now have the ability to archive coordinated intake applications
- Progress Notes – Program Admins and Home Visitors can add progress notes to applications being worked on.
- Enroll Date and Site/Fund Code – These fields were added to the Intake History section when selecting Enroll
- Verbal Consent – Added as a checkbox to the application