Here are a few things being added into Visit Tracker this weekend.
- Dropbox is being integrated into Visit Tracker allowing all users in one account to upload files directly from Visit Tracker
- Here’s a tutorial with all the details: https://help.data-keeper.com/knowledgebase.php?article=42
CHILD PRIMARY AND SECONDARY LANGUAGE
- Child primary and secondary language fields have been added to the Child Data page
- The Main Admin can choose to set these fields to be shown, or not shown, in Setup > Preferences > Child Fields to Display
- Archiving – Coordinated Intake Agencies will be able to archive, and unarchive, applications
- Recall – If an application has been sent to the Home Visiting Agency, the CI Agency will be able to “recall” that application simply by deleting the last intake entry as long as that entry is still “Deliver”.
- Referral Agencies – The CI Admin can now add Referral Agencies into the Setup section. Any agency listed here will now show in the Intake History section when selecting Reason = “Referred to non VT Program”
I hope you all have a great weekend.