Here’s an update on the latest happenings and what to look forward to.
SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS FROM THE FIELD
Requests that have come in through the Help Desk, email or phone calls. Keep submitting your suggestions. We’re listening. submit suggestion
- Planning Guide and PVR sync – We removed the sync for Family Well-Being Key Resources and Closing on the Planning Guide. These no longer transfer to the PVR
- Corrections have been made to the Visit Frequency report. The HTML report is reporting the data that is also reported in the CSV version
- Number of Stressors shown on the Demographics page in the Family Experiences header has been corrected
HIGH NEEDS UPDATES
- Updates were made to reports related to reporting the new Family Stressors. more details
HFA SITE PROFILE REPORT
- This is a new report for the Healthy Families America programs. It’s available in the Admin Reports list. more details
HFA CHEERS CHECK-IN TOOL
- New assessment available to all programs specifically requested on behalf of HFA programs. more details
- New hide/show abilities to the Assessments list as well as settings for the default for Next Due Dates. Details are included with the HFA CHEERS CHECK-IN TOOL post. more details
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
- We’re adding the ability for Main Admins to set Reminder Rules that can be applied to all home visitors, guardians and children. This feature is set to be released some time next month
- We’re adding the ability to add multiple guardians to a family. This is a big project coming soon! We’ll be releasing support materials along the way to keep you all informed of what to expect when it is finally released
These projects are ready and waiting to get started.
- HIPPY Program Funding – Will give Main Admins the ability to enter program funding information in order to complete HUSA reporting requirements
- HIPPY Additional Staff – Will give Main Admins the ability to enter additional staff working for the HIPPY program in order to complete HUSA reporting requirements
These projects are in the list to begin design and specifications
- PVR Customizations – related to the many requests we’ve received to make some additional improvements to the PVR
- PAT ISR report – We’ll be updating this report for the PAT Approved User programs
- Other Contact Types – We’ve received some requests to be able to capture contacts by using the “Other” and giving the field some more input options
- Service Alerts – We’ve received details about providing the field with service alerts related to model compliance timelines. We’ll be working to get those out to you as well.
Keep informing us of your needs. We greatly appreciate the input and work hard to continue making Visit Tracker valuable and easy to use.