We are continuing everyday to make fixes and improvements to Visit Tracker. Here are recent updates:
– Milestones are saving to say “Yes” they have been updated, and are again turning green.
– Parent Handouts were showing incorrect ½.
– Parent Handouts and Child Activities are now alphabetized.
– Planning Guide has been fixed to be rescheduled when contact is changed to Cancel or No Show
– Admin was unable to add PDC/Trainings for HV with empty “Home Visitor Training/Supervision History”
– Completed Goals had incorrect completed date
– Goal will be shown on PVR until it is completed or abandoned
– The date from the milestone selected from Emerging and Achieved was incorrect, showing the date from a day before
– Export iCal is back in Visit Tracker
– Group contacts are now showing on all Home Visitor calendars.
More fixes to come soon: Deleting a Guardian or Child, Expanding text boxes on PVR, MIECHV Form 1, Assessment Reports, Printing Calendar