1. Family Assessment Compliance Report – A family-centered assessment is required for all newly enrolled families within 90 days of enrollment and then annually thereafter. The Family Assessment Compliance Report will help you determine which newly enrolled families have had a family-centered assessment completed within the required 90 day time frame. It will also help you identify the families who still need the assessment completed. Visit Tracker uses the “Family Centered Assessment” checkbox on every PVR to see if the assessment has indeed occurred. Run this compliance report monthly with a 2 month date range and mark the checkbox “Include only guardians enrolled during the date range to show compliance with/in 90 days of enrollment”. To monitor annual family–centered assessments, use a 14-month date range and mark the checkbox “Include all active guardians and show assessment status for above date range”.
2. Screening Compliance Report – A complete child screening (developmental screening, including social emotional and a hearing, vision and health review) is required within 90 days of enrollment for children 4 months or older or by 7 months old for infants enrolled prior to 4 months old. The Screening Compliance Report will help you determine which children have had a complete screening within the required timeframe. It will also help you identify the children who still need a screening. Visit Tracker uses the child’s screening history and looks for the “completed” box to be marked “yes” during that date range. To check compliance with the initial child screening, use a 2 month date range; for annual screening compliance, use a 14 month date range.
On a quarterly basis
1. Goals/Plans Report – Parent Educators are required to develop and document goals with every enrolled family. Run this report with the checkbox “Guardians visited but had no goal set in the date range” to identify which families have not had at least 1 goal set. It is recommended that affiliates use the 1st day of the program year and the current date as the end date.
2. Resource Refer. Report – Parent Educators are required to connect enrolled families to resources in the community. Run this report with the checkbox “Guardians visited but had no resource connection in the date range” to identify which families have not had at least 1 resource connection. It is recommended that affiliates use the 1st day of the program year and the current date as the end date.
3. Visit Frequency Report – Parent Educators are required to serve families with 1 or fewer high needs characteristics with at least 12 personal visits per year and those with 2 or more high needs characteristics with at least 24 personal visits per year. Run the Guardian Visit Frequency Report option to identify the enrolled families meeting and not meeting the visit frequency requirements. Because the Parents as Teachers national center has established minimum service levels, actual visit frequency of .75 for families visited monthly and 1.5 for families visited twice monthly is acceptable.