Here’s an update on the latest happenings and what to look forward to.
PROJECTS RECENTLY RELEASED
New guardian Assessment – Family Literacy Experience
The following projects were announced on previously posts. Here’s a recap
- Family Intake Record – Updated fields and new fields related to the PAT Family Intake Record
- APR Updates – Section VI #10 Milestones will be added. As we complete other PAT records, we’ll continue to update the APR. For instance, the Parent Outcomes section will be added to the APR later in the spring once we have the tools added.
- LSP Child Scales – The child portion of the LSP is being added.
- New Health Info Report for child services being received noted at the top of the Child Health Info section
- showing the Guardian Site Code next to “MIECHV Target Child” on the Child’s data page
- Adding “Both” to the HIPPY Curriculum Language selections
- View the rest of the items here.
PROJECTS IN THE TEST PHASE – ABOUT TO BE RELEASED
Group Connections – This project will both address the new PAT Group Connection Record and HIPPY Group Meeting requirements (view tutorial)
On Hold Period – Ability to define the period of time when a family is inactive or “on hold”. Related reports will be updated such as Visit Frequency and the APR.
Child Enrollment – We’ll be adding some data quality function when enrolling a prenatal child and born child. This will be prompts and guidance on the relationship between the Enroll Date and Due Date / Birth Date.
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT DURING FEBRUARY
Reminders – We’re adding the ability to set reminders. These could be general reminders or specific to guardians or children
Form 2 Updates for Illinois
Coordinated Intake updates for Home Visiting Agencies in Illinois
PAT Family Information Record
PAT DATA IN MOTION
We have reviewed the following PAT Records, identified the needed updates and are planned for development during the February and March. Updates needed related to all PAT Records are scheduled to completed by the end of March.
- Guardian Information Record
- PVR and Planning Guide improvements
- Child Information Record
- Child Health Record
- Parent Outcome Assessments