Here are some of the things we’ve recently released.
GROUP CONNECTIONS – GRANTING EDITING RIGHTS
- A recent request was made to allow other home visitors to make edits to the Group Connection Record beyond just the person that created the record.
- When scheduling / editing a Group Connection Record, whoever is creating the event can now use the “Home Visitors” drop-down selection to grant full access to edit the event.
CHILD SCREENING SUMMARY – 500 CHARACTER LIMIT
- Another request received was to remove the 500 character limit on the Child Screening Summary.
- Done! no more limit
INACTIVE / ON HOLD CHILDREN PAGE
- A date range filter was added to the Non-active Children > Inactive / On Hold Children page
- There was an extra header to Home Visitor resources / Key points: in the Family Well-Being section
- The header was removed
- Still in progress – We’ll be removing the sync from Planning Guide to PVR for Home Visitor resources / Key points: and Closing. These will no longer transfer to the PVR once this is released. Coming Soon!