We recently made some updates to the Reminders feature. Here’s a summary.
When setting reminders for children, there are now 3 options.
- Born children – children whose enroll date is on or after their birthdate
- Prenatal children – children whose enroll date is before their birthdate/due date
- All children – born and prenatal
When setting individual child reminders, this will help to not accidentally create a reminder based on length of enrollment when the child is prenatal.
When setting Reminder Rules, rules can be set separately based on whether a child’s compliance timeline should be based on the date enrolled or the date when born. For example, take a 90 day screening requirement for new children.
- A born child needs to be screened within 90 days of being enrolled.
- A prenatal child needs to be screened within 90 days of being born.
Here’s an article providing more details about this.