First of all we wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. We hope you all have a very festive holiday season.
Here the latest updates we released this week.
PAT Data In Motion
We’re working our way through the Data In Motion document to get Visit Tracker up-to-date with the latest PAT Model Requirements. Here’s the latest additions
- Case Weight: We have updated Case Weight to include families with multiple children. Here’s the tutorial with more details about this update. (view Case Weight article)
- Family Synthesis Record: For those programs that are not using 1 of the PAT approved Family Centered Assessment tools, you can now access the Family Synthesis Record in the Guardian Assessments section. Click on “Family Synthesis” in the “+ Add New” list.
- Survey of Parenting Practice: Another new assessment has been added to the Guardian Assessments list
PAT Data In Motion
- APR 17-18 Updates
- Placing a family on hold
- PVR and Planning Guide updates
- LSP Child Scales
Other Features and Additions
- Reminders (new feature)
- Resource Connection & Information Shared reports
- Group Connections updated for HIPPYUSA reporting
A new automated Invoicing feature has recently been released. All Program Admins now have an Invoices section under Setup listing all invoices. The most recent invoice will be listed at the top. In many cases, you need to send that invoice on to someone else that will handle the payment. Here’s an easy way to email it to that person.
GO TO “SETUP” > “INVOICES”
- Only the Program Admin has access to the Invoices section
- The most recent invoice is listed at the top
- Click on the email icon highlighted on the right
- Be sure to click the email icon for the Open invoice. This will always be the top invoice.
SEND THE INVOICE
- After clicking the email icon, a pop-up window will open
- Type in the email address of the person you want to send the invoice to
- The invoice will be attached to the email sent and indicate that you are the one that sent the email
Hopefully this new feature adds efficiency and convenience for you. Let us know if you have any questions.
VisitTracker Web is a user friendly Home Visiting Software that allows home visitors to organize their family case files online. Sonya in TX, said “I am surprised and delighted that the database is so easy for my educators to use!”. The Visit Planner is a great way for educators to prepare for the visit and then document observations and goals once the visit is over. Did you know there are built in links in the visit planner that will take you right to the Resource Referral page and another link to take you to the Screening page? This streamlines the documentation process for the home visitors by having everything they need in one place! When educators (or supervisors) are needing to access information, Reports are easy to run. Simply click on the Reports Tab.
VisitTracker Web is Home Visiting Software that everyone will love. If your program isn’t using VisitTracker Web yet, sign up today for a free 60 trial. Visit www.visittrackerweb.com and click on Sign-Up. We look forward to having you as part of the VisitTracker Family!