We recently updated Data Quality Alerts. Here’s an overview of those updates.
Home Visitor column
We received suggestions to add a home visitor column to the Family and Child Assessment alerts. Now those alerts will show the home visitor assigned to that family/child.
New Alerts for PAT Records
We’ve added PAT Records to the menu of alerts to choose from. To turn on, the Main Admin would go to SETUP > DATA QUALITY ALERTS > PAT ALERTS. Then choose which records to turn on an alert for:
- Family Information
- Child Information
- Guardian Information
- Participation Agreement
These new alerts will show families that do not have a date of completion/review/update in the current program year.
New Alerts for Resource Connections and Goals
Also new alerts are available Resource Connections
- Families with no Resource Connection
- Families with a Resource Connection and no follow-up
- Children with screening Resource Connections and no follow-up
The new alerts for Goals/Plans are
- Families with no open Goals
- Families that have an open Goal for a specific length of time