Here’s an update on the latest happenings and what to look forward to.
- Protective Factors Survey 2 – Version 2 of the PFS is now available.
- APR & PMR Milestones Update – When “No” appears for Milestones, it will link to the list of PVRs where Milestones was not reviewed for a child on the PVR.
- HIPPYUSA Quarterly Report – Families & Home Visits – This report was released a few weeks ago. Hopefully, it’s improved your end of year reporting.
IN THE FINAL PHASE OF TESTING
- Coordinated Intake Referral Report – The Case Status Summary report is being updated so Coordinated Intake agencies can complete their state reports.
- MIECHV Form 2 Data Tracking – A data tracking page is being added to the Illinois programs’ family section. This page will display what data has been collected and what is upcoming as of the current date for each family.
- Report Processing Improvements – More improvements are being made to decrease the loading time for these larger reports. We appreciate your patience.
- Form 2 Colorado Updates – Updates to the Colorado report are being made so that report will properly report on the primary guardian.
- Kansas Assessment Exports – We’re working with the Kansas State Department of Education to have exports available for the I/T HOME, ASQ and ASQ-SE. Once available, KS programs will be able to upload these files into the Kansas State database.
- PAT ISR Updates – The latest ISR for the 18-19 program is about to start development.
- Reminder Improvements – We’ve received suggestions on how to improve Reminders and will be updating soon.
- HIPPY Age 2 Curriculum – The Age 2 Curriculum will be added to Visit Tracker and available in August.
- More Print Options – More printing features will be added to Contacts, Goals and Resource Connections.