With the updates to Enrollment History and Statuses, we received a request recently to have the Exit Summary report be updated on how it reports the various enrollment periods. Here’s a summary of the updates.
The Exit Summary will now sum up all enrollment periods and report on the latest enrollment period.
- Total months enrolled (all enrollment periods) – New column. If a family has more than 1 Active/Exited period, this column will sum up the total # of months within each.
- Total private visits (all enrollment periods) – New column. This column sums up all private contacts within each enrollment period.
- # Months enrolled (latest enrollment) – Updated column. Reports the total number of months enrolled in the latest enrollment period.
- Total private visits – Since latest enroll date – Updated column. Reports the total number of private visits in the latest enrollment period.
- Total Private Visits – This Date Range – Updated column. This column will report the number of private visits in the date range for all enrollment periods within the date range. So if for some reason a family exits, enrolls and exits again in the date range, this column will sum up all visits in the date range between each active/exited status.
This report is also now available in both HTML and CSV (excel) formats.