Here’s an update on the latest happenings and what to look forward to.
SUGGESTIONS FROM THE FIELD
Requests that have come in through the Help Desk, email or phone calls. Keep submitting your suggestions. We’re listening. submit suggestion
- Released: Print friendly version for EC & I/T HOME assessments: At the bottom of each of these records, there is a link to open up a print friendly version
- In Development: Customization for Planning Guides
- On Deck:
- PAT ISR report
- “Other” Contacts – adding additional fields to enter specifics when “Other” is selected as a Contact Type.
PROJECTS RECENTLY RELEASED
HIPPY Site Funding
- This new section for HIPPY programs has been added to the Main Admin’s Setup tab
- HIPPY admins can enter program funding information and complete the required quarterly reports to HIPPY USA
- See full details by clicking here.
PROJECTS IN THE TEST PHASE – SOON TO BE RELEASED
- We’re adding the ability for Main Admins and State Accounts to set Reminder Rules which can be applied to all home visitors, guardians and children.
- Reminders will automatically be created when the Reminder Rules are met.
- For example, a rule might be set to generate a reminder to conduct a family assessment within 30 days of a guardian’s enroll date. Any time a new guardian is entered and enrolled, a Reminder will be created for 30 days from the enroll date entered for that guardian. The home visitor assigned to that guardian will see that reminder in hers/his Reminder list.
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
- We’re adding the ability to add multiple guardians to a family. This is a big project coming soon! We’ll be releasing support materials along the way to keep you all informed of what to expect when it is finally released
- Read the most recent post.
“ON DECK” / IN DESIGN
These projects are currently being written up and preparing to begin development the beginning of 2019
- APR 18-19 Updates
- HIPPY Additional Staff & Quarterly reports
- Kansas KIDS Exports – updates and edits requested from the field
- MO Invoice Final – updates to the final version that programs need to run beginning in April