Over the weekend, we released an update to Contacts based on requests we’ve received from you. Here’s a summary of that update.
New Contact Type
- Text – When adding new contacts, “Text” will be an option in the drop-down menu.
You’ll now be able to better specify what “Other” is and run a report on these “other” contacts!
- When selecting “Other” as the Contact Type, you’ll get an Other specify field
- Main Admins can manage the Other specify selection list from the Setup section. Contacts has been added to the list of Setup options. It’s the next link under Preferences.
- New “Other Contacts” report. Select the Service Counts report. Other Contacts is below the Service Counts filters.
New Family Contacts Export
- A new export – Family Contacts – has been added to the Data Exports list.
- Data Exports are available to all admins from the home page.