Here are a few things we’re releasing this weekend.
PLANNING GUIDE IMPROVEMENTS
Improvements have been made to the PAT Planning Guide
- Section headers are larger and items that fall under that header are indented
- Ordering now aligns with the PAT Planning Guide for
- Print version – If you are creating lists/bullets in the text fields, the print version will preserve the list format.
- Resizing – The Planning Guide will adjust according to the device and screen resolution you are using.
We’ll be continuing to make improvements to the Planning Guide and Personal Visit Record throughout the next couple of months.
HIPPY Home Visit Record Report – This report has been updated to properly report the individuals present at a home visit based on the recent edits to the HIPPY PVR
Bracken assessment – “Invalid testing” is being changed to “Too many incorrect answers”
Family Synthesis Record – Text fields will be expandable. Print version improved.
Service Counts Report update
- If a guardian exits on the first day in the report date range with no contacts on that day, the guardian will be listed on the report with 0 contacts
- If a guardian enrolls on the last day of the date range, the guardian will be listed on the report with 0 contacts