Here’s an update on the latest happenings and what to look forward to.
PROJECTS RECENTLY RELEASED
Planning Guide Improvements and other items
- see the post from 4/20/2018
PROJECTS IN THE TEST PHASE – SOON TO BE RELEASED
Site/Fund Code Tracking
- History tracking is being added to Site/Fund Codes
- There will be a history table added to the Guardian Data page just below Status History
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
On Hold Updates – With the release of history tracking recently, there have been some corrections and fine-tuning needed to make this work better for you. These changes will apply to both the guardian and child
- Enroll Dates – An enroll date will only be assigned to a participant when they are first made Active (new guardians/children) or when they are first made Active following an Exited status.
- Mailing Only – There will no longer be an Enroll Date associated with Mailing only. With all statuses now, there will be Start and End Dates assigned.
- Editing –
- The current status will now be able to be fully edited – changed to a different status, different start date, etc
- All statuses will be editable from the History Table. Only the current status can be fully edited
- Only the current status can be deleted from the History Table.
- When the current status is deleted, then the next status becomes the “current status” and then becomes editable.
- Start and End Dates will not be able to overlap.
- Start Dates will be designated by the user
- End Dates will be assigned to the last status as the day before the Start Date of the current status
- When a guardian/child is in Active status, the only statuses that will be available to change to is Inactive/On Hold or Exited.
Child Health Record – This record is being added to the Child Screenings section. The original Screening Record will still be available for programs not using the longer Child Health Record form
Resource Connections –
- “Pertains to” is a field being added so that you can select who the connection is for. NOTE: Resource Connections related to the child due to a screening will still be recorded on the child’s screening record.
- “Connection Type” is being updated
- “Progress Notes” are being added to the Follow Up section
These projects are ready and waiting to get started.
- Child Information Record
- Parent Outcomes Assessments – PAPF, AAPI-2, HFPI
- Kansas KIDS Exports
- Family Centered Assessments – Family Map and Mid America Health Start
- PVR Improvements – Planning Guide improvements have just been released. Improvements to the PVR will be similar. In addition, we’ll be looking to improve how the Planning Guide “feeds” information to the PVR.