Happy New Year!
Here’s a summary of the key updates we made during the holiday season.
MIECHV Form 1 Report – Table 15
- Table 15 – Home Visits – Now reports in-person and virtual visit numbers by home visiting model.
Coordinated Intake Accounts
- New Referral Status selection “Initial Contact” allows you to intake when you first connected with the family.
- “As of” date – When updating the Referral Status, you can now indicated the date of the status change.
- Referral Export has been updated to include these new fields
- The “Closed” designation is no longer automatic when outgoing referrals are updated to declined or enrolled. CI Workers will still see these as open and be able to review before closing.
- Visit Frequency Report by Child – Home Visitor filter corrected
- User interface fixes to various pages for mobile devices
- Reminders – When a family is reassigned to a new home visitor, the new home visitor will be able to see and manage all reminders for that family