There have been several assessments requested over the past few months. We’re working on getting these added into Visit Tracker. Here are the assessments released this week.
- Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE)
- Becks Depression Inventory (Becks)
- Kindergarten School Readiness (KSR) – see additional details below
- Parenting Stress Index – 4 (PSI-4)
- Women’s Experiences with Battering Scale (WEB)
Reports are available for each of these assessments under Service Reports > Assessments.
Kindergarten School Readiness (KSR) Details
There are a variety of school readiness assessments being used as decided by school districts, community agencies, etc.
We’ve set up a generic “Kindergarten School Readiness” assessment allowing you to record the tool used and the score (if applicable). Currently, this assessment is included in the Family Assessments section and you can specify the guardian and child on the assessment.
For PAT programs, the APR will be updated to include this assessment in the outcomes section XII 5e.
Let us know if you have any questions.