When you are working in Visit Tracker have you ever thought to yourself “wouldn’t it be nice if Visit Tracker could do …… “? We want to hear from you! We are dedicated to making Visit Tracker YOUR data collection system. Let us know what features would make this system work best for YOU!
When you have an idea or suggestion, first click on the Support tab in Visit Tracker and then click “Submit a Ticket”. You can also click here for the Support page. Select “Suggestion” and let us know what you think! We will do our best to evaluate all suggestions that come into us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
View all tutorials available for the Multiple Guardians project in the Knowledgebase.
- Multiple Guardians Overview
- Entering a New Family
- Family Home Page
The Multiple Guardians project is scheduled to be released late March.
For those programs that are going through the Quality Endorsement and Improvement Process (QEIP) for PAT, you may be asked to provide examples of blank forms you are using to collect data. To support you through the process, we have those forms ready for you to print.
Visit our Support page to view and print the blank documents for your QEIP review here.
For more information regarding quality endorsement, you can visit the PAT website.
If there are any additional documents you need, please let us know! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for those requests.
We’ve had a lot of requests for the ability to customize more fields on the Planning Guide. There’s also been issues with the Curriculum fields overriding each other on the Planning Guide and PVR.
Here’s a quick summary of the updates. Please view the tutorial added to Knowledgebase for more details.
- The Curriculum section on the Planning Guide and PVR has been separated into 3 subsections – Curriculum, Secondary Curriculum, and Other Plan
- The add/edit new template fields have been updated. You can still designate handouts for a custom plan. Additionally, you can customize most Planning Guide fields with any template – this includes both text fields and checkbox fields.
- NOTE – BTL Curriculum is no longer an option when creating custom templates.
Click on the tutorial link above for a complete overview.
Another suggestion came related to our Reminder Rules feature recently released.
- When choosing to set a reminder based on # of months, the field will allow up to 72 months to be set. Previously, it was restricted to 24 months or less.
Let us know what you need. We’re working hard to make it easier for you. Thank you.
Review the Site Code History at the bottom of the guardian data page. If you see incorrect data, you can edit the history to make changes.
As an example, a family may have “No Code” listed as the site code with a start date of 6/28/18. The Guardian has an enrollment date of 2/28/18. The home visitor would like to add a specific site code that began at enrollment.
To make changes to a site code, click the “edit” icon on the right-hand side and this will open the edit screen.
Make the necessary changes to the site code and/or date.
Don’t forget to click Save!
Once changes have been saved, you will see the updates right away in the site code history.
The correct site code has now been entered and the start date matched the enrollment date.
An incorrect Site Code can also be deleted if it was entered in error. Simply click the Trash can icon to delete a site code.
Effective 4/1/2019, our subscription prices will increase slightly so that we can continue providing the high level of service and support that you count on.
You may prepay your upcoming subscription at the current price if we receive your payment prior to 4/1/19.
If you would like to prepay or have questions about it, click on the following link and complete the form with subject “Prepay”.
Update on the Multiple Guardians project – target release is late March.
As mentioned on the 1st Multiple Guardians post, we’ll be posting more details and tutorials to help this transition to be as smooth as possible. Rather than an in-depth post to the blog, we’ll be creating tutorials and adding to the Knowledgebase. When each tutorial is created and uploaded to the Knowledgebase, a short blog will be posted to bring it to your attention.
There is a specific section for Multiple Guardian Tutorials in the Knowledgebase where you can view each tutorial and/or download as a PDF.
Click here to view the entire Knowledgebase
A new feature was released last night. In recent updates, we’ve been referring to this project as “Scheduler” and it gives Main Admins and State Account holders the ability to set reminder rules. The rules will then generate reminders automatically and assign them to home visitors and or helper admins.
The same 3 types of reminders that currently exist – General, Guardian and Child – are the types that rules can be set for.
Here is a general overview of the 3 Reminder types and rule parameter options you can apply. Click here to view a detailed tutorial.
General Reminder Rules
- Set rules to remind home visitors and admins about doing data checks or report due dates
- A rule can be set either with a specific date or set to occur on a monthly basis on a certain date each month.
Guardian Reminder Rules
- Set rules to remind home visitors to conduct an assessment or update demographic entries.
- A rule can be set for a specific date or based on the guardian’s enroll date.
- Once the rule is set, it will be applied to all existing guardians where the rule still applies and all new guardians entered.
Child Reminder Rules
- Child rules behave the same way guardian rules do.
- There are a few more options in setting the reminder date for children. Like guardians, it can be set for a specific date and based on the child’s enroll date. In addition, reminders can be set based on the child’s age as well.
And here’s a reminder (pun intended). The Main Admin can also control when Reminders start showing on everyone’s home page. To see your complete list of reminders assigned to you, go to Calendar > Reminders.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year.
Here’s an update on the latest happenings and what to look forward to.
SUGGESTIONS FROM THE FIELD
Requests that have come in through the Help Desk, email or phone calls. Keep submitting your suggestions. We’re listening. submit suggestion
- Released: Print friendly version for EC & I/T HOME assessments: At the bottom of each of these records, there is a link to open up a print friendly version
- In Development: Customization for Planning Guides
- On Deck:
- PAT ISR report
- “Other” Contacts – adding additional fields to enter specifics when “Other” is selected as a Contact Type.
PROJECTS RECENTLY RELEASED
HIPPY Site Funding
- This new section for HIPPY programs has been added to the Main Admin’s Setup tab
- HIPPY admins can enter program funding information and complete the required quarterly reports to HIPPY USA
- See full details by clicking here.
PROJECTS IN THE TEST PHASE – SOON TO BE RELEASED
- We’re adding the ability for Main Admins and State Accounts to set Reminder Rules which can be applied to all home visitors, guardians and children.
- Reminders will automatically be created when the Reminder Rules are met.
- For example, a rule might be set to generate a reminder to conduct a family assessment within 30 days of a guardian’s enroll date. Any time a new guardian is entered and enrolled, a Reminder will be created for 30 days from the enroll date entered for that guardian. The home visitor assigned to that guardian will see that reminder in hers/his Reminder list.
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT
- We’re adding the ability to add multiple guardians to a family. This is a big project coming soon! We’ll be releasing support materials along the way to keep you all informed of what to expect when it is finally released
- Read the most recent post.
“ON DECK” / IN DESIGN
These projects are currently being written up and preparing to begin development the beginning of 2019
- APR 18-19 Updates
- HIPPY Additional Staff & Quarterly reports
- Kansas KIDS Exports – updates and edits requested from the field
- MO Invoice Final – updates to the final version that programs need to run beginning in April
We’ve added Site Funding to all HIPPY programs. This section can be accessed by the Main Admin under the Setup tab underneath Profile.
In the Site Funding section, add program budget information for the following:
- Government Funding Sources
- Private Funding Sources
- In-Kind Donations
When a Government, Private or In-Kind source ends, simply go to that item, edit the entry and enter an end date.
The Site Funding report can be found in the Reports > HIPPY Reports section.
- HUSA Quarterly Reports has been added to the top of the HIPPY Reports column
- Click on Site Funding and enter the date range to report all funding sources received at any point in the date range
- Note: There are 4 HUSA Quarterly Reports listed but only Group Meetings and Site Funding are currently live. The other 2 will be coming soon.